Why aN ONLINE Summer Camp?
Studies have shown that when students do not read or do any academics over the long summer break, their skills significantly decline. To avoid what is commonly known as the “summer slide”, we are initiating a fun week with reading, writing, and engaging literary discussions activities to give your child an advantage when they return to school.
Reading and writing “summer camp”
An online novel study camp offers your child the opportunity to interact with different students and build their literacy skills. The half-day interactive videoconference session will focus on improving reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills. Our students will engage with award winning books and authors while learning about important literary concepts and life lessons through themes and characters. Kids will see reading can be fun!
About Our Novel study camp:
- Camp 1 (grades 5-7) July 20th – 24th 10 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. FULL
- Camp 2 (grades 7-9) July 27th – 31st 10 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. FULL
- Camp 3 (grades 5-7) Aug. 10th—14th 10 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. FULL
- Camp 4 (grades 5-8) Aug. 24th – 28th 10 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. Register now!
All camps are taught by a published author who is also a passionate certified teacher with over two decades of experience teaching middle school students.
Why attend our online summer camp? We will:
- Enhance reading comprehension
- Improve writing skills and grammar
- Build vocabulary in context
- Make reading fun!
Space is limited. Download the registration form below.